In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic and on the advice of Manitoba Health, Angel's Share Cocktail Co. has implemented the following safety standards:
- Advise employees to stay home if they are sick, including flu like symptoms;
- Encourage proper and frequent hand washing;
- Ensure staff are washing hands before starting work, before handling any food, after handling raw food, after handling waste, after cleaning duties, after using the toilet, after blowing nose, sneezing or coughing, after eating, drinking or smoking, before handling clean dishes and utensils and after handling dirty dishes and cutlery;
- Ensure liquid soap and paper towels are available at all handwash sinks in the food service and washroom facilities;
- Ensure mechanical dishwashers are sanitizing properly;
- Regularly clean and sanitize all food contact surfaces (equipment, utensils, cutting boards) after each use or as often as necessary using a quaternary ammonium (quats) sanitizer;
- Check sanitizer strengths with test papers;
- Avoid touching mouth, eyes and nose.
Angel's Share Cocktail Co. will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation as it progresses and implement further standards as they are announced by the professional health officials at Manitoba Health.