Our mixes have been recognized at the most prestigious spirits competitions in the world.
- 2023 San Francisco Ready to Drink Competition Double Gold & Best in Class Finalist - Old Fashioned
- 2023 Sip Awards Platinum - Nashi Fizz
- 2022 Sip Awards Platinum & Best in Class - The Brunch Punch
- 2022 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Double Gold - Never Skip a Beet
- 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Gold - Jus de Carotte
- 2022 Sip Awards Gold - Spicy Margarita
- 2021 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Silver - Zombie
- 2021 Sip Awards Silver - West Coast Sour
- 2022 San Francisco World Spirits Competition Bronze - Down the Rabbit Hole
- 2023 San Francisco Ready to Drink Competition Bronze - Cherry & Charred Orange Old Fashioned
- 2023 San Francisco Ready to Drink Competition Bronze - Nashi Fizz
- 2021 Sip Awards Bronze - Moscow Mule
What are you mixing with?
Our craft cocktails are easy to use, so they should be easy to get right?
That's why we offer local delivery in Winnipeg!
Live just outside the Perimeter?
Don't worry. East St Paul, West St Paul, St Norbert, Oak Bluff, Headingley and La Salle - we have you covered too.
"To date, I’ve tried 5 of the core lineup and all of the summer Tiki lineup and wasn’t disappointed by a single one. I’m proud this is a product that comes from Manitoba. The quality is amazing, the customer service is incredible and the creativity around the cocktails is fantastic! Anyone who enjoys a drink every now and then should really check them out! Even if you don’t like cocktails, I promise Angel’s Share will have something for you!"
"Angel's Share Cocktail Co really takes the guesswork out of hosting. I can satisfy diverse palates without sacrificing flavor or quality - and most of all, time! Plus, I like to impress.
It's been SO fun trying new mixes along the way. Angel's Share helped me learn what I like and what I love in a cocktail. I don't think I'd ever know without them."
So. Damn. Good.
We've tried similar products on the market but nothing compares to the quality of Angel's Share. Very simple and quick to make with free delivery on a minimum spend. The classic collection is on point but the seasonal mixes keep things exciting. Perfect to have on hand for house warmings, birthdays, Xmas ect.
Get the sailor storm. So good and by far one of my faves. My wife loves the spicy Marg and the west coast sour is also excellent but you really can't go wrong with any of them.
Still wondering how much is in a barspoon...🤷♂️
"Since starting to buy their bottles, I've completely stopped making all of my usual syrups/juices/mixes at home. It's just as expensive these days buying all the separate ingredients (+ waste) that buying these are a no-brainer for us. I can bang out a flight for some friends (pre-covid of course) in a matter of a minute or two. The mixes are delicious, they have a seriously extensive variety and they have been huge hits among our friends - free delivery in Winnipeg is a big bonus!"